Cesare Gallotti has worked since 1999 in the information security, quality and IT service management sectors. Since 2008 he has worked as freelance consultant, trainer and lead auditor (LA ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO 22301).
Since 2008, he has been the editor of a newsletter dedicated to information security, quality and personal data protection.
Cesare has published some articles and the book “Information Security”
. He also held lectures for associations and conventions in Italy and abroad.
He participates as Italian delegate to the ISO/IEC JTC 1 SC 27, for the writing of information security international standards.
- University Degree in Mathematics with thesis “Cryptography: protocols and crypto-analysis”;
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor (AICQ SICEV qualification);
- ISO/IEC 9001 Lead Auditor (IRCA qualification);
- AMBCI (Business continuity);
- ITIL Expert;
- ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor;
- Prince 2 (project management);
- Milan University post university degree in “Computer forensics”.
He fluently speaks English and French and has professional activities in Europe, Asia and Africa